Border Wall Prototype By Trump’s Administration Along US Southern Border To Be Demolished

San Diego, California – President Donald Trump’s eight border wall, which he inspected during a visit to California last March, are going to be torn down.

San Diego, California – President Donald Trump’s eight border wall, which he inspected during a visit to California last March, are going to be torn down. U.S. Department of Customs and Border Protection said last Friday that this will give way to a second barrier wall which will separate US and Mexico. Notably on the California-Mexico border.

Border Wall Prototype By Trump’s Administration Along US Southern Border To Be Demolished

Details of the Project

Construction crews have already dislodged a layer of fencing. And replaced it with a new one along with a 14-mile (23-kilometer) region that separates Mexico and California. They also have started working on a secondary fence as well, adding extensions to it during the process.

A sector spokesman told Washington Examiner the details of the secondary wall during a visit to the region last year. He said that the secondary wall is intended to run for 12 miles and is expected to be around 18 feet tall.

Theron Francisco, a Border Patrol agent, said Friday that it is still undecided when the prototype walls will be demolished. Francisco also added that the funds are already being set aside for the prototype wall’s replacement project.

Border Wall Prototype By Trump’s Administration Along US Southern Border To Be Demolished

Francisco also said that there is money already assigned to the project, either to replace them or to build a secondary infrastructure around it. He also mentioned that the decision to take these walls down has been made at the national level, and the secondary replacement project will take their place.

The cost of each wall will be around $300,000 to $500,000 to build, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune’s report last Friday.

Other Legal Actions

Reports said that the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives will set to vote whether to block that official proclamation next week. Other members of the Republican-controlled Senate have indicated that it could pass that body as well. In which case President Donald Trump has promised to constitutionally reject their proposal.