Use these Subway Surfers‘ Promo Codes, Tricks, Cheats, and Tips in order to rank high on the Game and enjoy more fun.
Subway Surfers is a free to play, one of the most popular endless-runner mobile video game developed and published by Kiloo Games. In this game assume the role of a young boy whose aim is run down railroad track in order to escape from an inspector and his dog.
In this article, we offer lots of helpful promo codes, tricks, cheats and tips to help keep you ahead of the guard and ranking up high scores on the Game Center.
Please keep in mind the game is constantly being updated and it’s possible some of these Subway Surfers codes, tricks, cheats, and tips won’t work.
It is one of most popular video game available to play on both iOS and Android platforms and you can download it anywhere around the world.
Get Free Miami Special Board
- Change the Date and Time on your mobile device to “May 30, 2013.”
- Start the game and take a look at Board Sections.
Jump Really High Using a Jetpack
This trick enables players to jump super high using the jetpack, as long as you jump at the right time.
- Find a jetpack and put it on
- Fly high until the jetpack runs out of fuel and then swipe-up rapidly after you collect the last coin
- You should jump up in the air
- It’s possible this you could land on top of a train
Purchase other characters
Subway Surfers cheat is also known as Time Travel enable players to buy limited edition characters and lots of special missions.
Set your mobile to the date below that corresponds to the character you want to buy.
- October 3, 2012- Zombie Jake
- December 1, 2012 – Elf Tricky and Starboard
- January 5, 2013 – Tony and Liberty
- January 30, 2013 – Carmen and Toucan
- February 28, 2013 – Roberto and Kick-Off
- March 1, 2013 – Egg Hunt and Chicky
- April 5, 2013 – Kim and Outback
- May 4, 2013 – Harumi and Fortune
- May 27, 2013 – Cherry Hoverboard
- May 30, 2013 – Nick and Flamingo
Change direction of jetpack smoke
- You must need the Bouncer hover-board to do this
- Please turn-on the Bouncer hover-board
- While the hoverboard is still on, pick-up the jetpack
- Upgraded jetpack is perfect for this
Make a jetpack fly like a hover-board
- Grab a hover-board and turn it on
- When the hover-board ends, pick-up the jetpack at the time
Turn your hover-board invisible
- Start the game and die after a few seconds
- Just before dying, need to click Mega Head-start to turn it on
- You’ll fly backward
- After you land, please turn on your hover-board and it will be invisible
- You may need to try this trick numerous times for it to work
Subway Surfers Tips
- Stay as high as you can.
- Running on top of trains will help you avoid deadly objects.
- Make sure to collect as many coins as you can at the start that will allow you to buy new items.
- Keep upgrading the Multiplier and Super Sneaker achievements.
- Become familiar with hover-board and power-ups available in game.